Yeah I have just stumbled on that registry key. Thanks for the help though
I am now getting requests at the radius server that have "host/computername"
as the username. I am looking through the documentation for trying to make
that work. And just so everyone knows I am using freeradius 0.9.3. Some of
the examples of saw of stripping out the "host/" part looked like they were
for older versions of freeradius.

Joe Meslovich.