I set it up once in the past to test it out against mysql and postgres.
We ended up using mysql in production.  Anyway, when setting it up I was
able to do so reading the docs that came with freeradius.

raddb/raddb.conf
 - change the INCLUDE to use oraclesql.conf instead of sql.conf

raddb/oraclesql.conf
 - edit this file to point to the correct place

and use this to create the db

src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers/rlm_sql_oracle/db_oracle.sql

Do you have any specific questions?