>I a getting an error when I try to install freeRadius on a Red Hat ES 3 >machine. This is the error:

>error: Failed dependencies:
>        ld.so.1 is needed by freeradius-0.9.3-2

>Any ideas if freeRadius is supported on this version of RH?  If so, >where
>can I get this module?

>(Embedded image moved to file: pic21797.gif)

that is odd, i just installed 1.0.0pre3 on a box with this os just last week

./configure
make
make install

all with no errors...

and it started up and was authenticating users within an hour (it was a test machine for wireless authentication via a small cheap router that could supposedly do authentication via an radius server...)

what sort of install did you do on ES3?

--
Terry J Fike Jr
System Administrator