Hi, i want to restrict users to just one session, but i have this problem..

When i debug the requests of the NAS to the radius server i find this:

rlm_radutmp: No NAS-Port seen. Cannot do anything.
rlm_radutmp: WARNING: checkrad will probably not work!

I make some tests and of course the simultaneous-use restriction is not working , the NAS I'm using is (Ip3 Networks NAS 200 model) . It supports SNMP because i can get information with the snmpwalk command. I've tried with all the possible NAS values that the radius accepts and nothing.
If i run checkrad manually it asks me for a port, i think this is the port that the NAS is missing...
So basically i'm stuck in this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Karina.