I've been successful getting a Cisco Aironet 1200 AP to authentication
against a pre-1.0.0 CVS build in my testbed.  For testing, my users file
has just had:

dave    User-Password == "dave"

and it worked fine.  My question is: what are my authentication options
with mschapv2?  I believe I would prefer FreeRADIUS to authenticate off
of our Windows Active Directory domain, since that's what most of the
Windows EAP clients default to send anyway.  That also gets me (the
wireless/RADIUS admin,) out of the user/password maintaining business if
we piggy-back what the AD already does.  But I'm not sure if that's
possible, or the steps involved.

If I can't authenticate against the AD, what are my other options for
authentication types that work with mschapv2 data?

TIA,
Dave

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html