Kostas,

One thing I have noticed in going through the "preceived user intuitiveness"
( is that a word?) of the dialup_admin program is the links contained in the
different pages displayed tend to "blend into the background" and unless a
person using the program either moves the mouse over the link(s) or is aware
of the links on the page the user will miss them completely...

Case in point:

The User Statistics page displays the usernames in the second column of the
user statistics table.  Since the link=black and alink=black in the body tag
the links are not apparent (blend into the background of normal text) to the
user of the dialup_admin program.

Would it not be better to have the link, alink and vlink definitions in the
style.css file so they could be set as by the user of the program to
differentiate the links from normal text?  This change (and I see the link,
vlink definitions are contained within the different php files in the body
tag) would help to differentiate the links on the pages from the normal text
display (more intuitive that the link(s) exist)...

Just a suggestion...

gm...

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Ant-Virus Scanner]

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html