Kostas wrote:

>Recompile freeradius. In configure pass the option --with-large-files (by
>default it's not set).

I got hand rolled and Debian package freeradius servers , so I could
do that. Though for maintainability reasons I prefer packages whenever
possible. And in the end a silent death is never a good thing, IMHO.

That said, is there anything that will make a freeradius compiled
with that flag incompatible to a normal one? Because if so, that
is where the Debian package maintainer will balk (same reason
why INN is not compiled --with-large-files for Debian).

Regards,

Christian Balzer
--
Christian Balzer        Network/Systems Engineer                NOC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Global OnLine Japan/Fusion Network Services