Hi all,

I have still the problem that freeradius-1.0.0pre3 seems to ignore the
Auth-Method := LEAP statement in my users-file:

Alan DeKok wrote:
>I'm not sure that's supported in 0.9.3.  It *is* supported in 1.0.0,
>but you'll have to list the "files" module before "eap", for it to
>work.

I tried this, but it does not work. The files-module is called before the
eap-module; it always returns "ok", regardless of the EAP-Type := LEAP.

I don't know what to try next - debug does not tell whether the attribute
is checked or not...

Dietmar