> "Dietmar Romer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I tried this, but it does not work. The files-module is called before the
> > eap-module; it always returns "ok", regardless of the EAP-Type := LEAP.
>   Did you try it in 1.0.0-pre3?
>   The feature was added, and tested by me (though not recently).
>   Alan DeKok.

Alan,
It is same problem that was recent;y reported by me. Forcing set
EAP-Type doesn't work correctly. I have reported that I have 1.0.0-pre3
version. But I don't have any response yet from you.

--
   Bc. Jan 'EIS' Satko       Slovak University of Agriculture
 network & system manager            Tr. A. Hlinku 2