As I said in a precedent mail, I have two versions of
OpenSSL, but I've used the ./configure flags to point
to the latest version:
./configure --prefix=/home/uruena/monradius
--with-openssl-includes=/home/uruena/monopenssl/include
 --with-openssl-libraries=/home/uruena/monopenssl/lib
 (the lib and include directories of my OpenSSL 0.9.7
version)

I also use the definition of the following environment
variables inside the wrapper of radiusd:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/uruena/monopenssl/lib
LD_RUN_PATH=/home/uruena/monopenssl/lib:
LD_PRELOAD=/home/uruena/monopenssl/lib/libcrypto.so

And the problem is still the same, FreeRADIUS stops at
the same point with the same message:

modcall: entering group authenticate for request 1
  rlm_eap: Request found, released from the list
  rlm_eap: EAP/tls
  rlm_eap: processing type tls
  rlm_eap_tls: Authenticate
  rlm_eap_tls: processing TLS
rlm_eap_tls:  Length Included
  eaptls_verify returned 11
    (other): before/accept initialization
    TLS_accept: before/accept initialization
    TLS_accept: SSLv3 read client hello A
    TLS_accept: SSLv3 write server hello A
./run-radius: line 9:  1537 Segmentation fault
/home/uruena/monradius/sbin/radiusd $@

Could you please help me?
Thanks in advance!
ester