On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 09:36, Edgars wrote:
> Hello list!
>
> how do i proceed with subj? I want to send the request to backup radius
> server in case the main one is down (or the username coul not be found
> on it). Should i use proxy.conf to accomplish this?
>
> Thank you in advance!

I think you are more looking at the configuration of your NAS than
RADIUS server.

We operate 2 pairs of RADIUS servers here.  If one server is unavailible
then then NAS tries the other server itself.

I think on Cisco kit you simply add an extra RADIUS server entry.
(Depending on your config and auth groups etc)

--
-----
Graeme Hinchliffe (BSc)

ICQ 3842605 (link)