Ok, i found it out with backup freeradius, it really should be done on the NAS side.
So the next question is about backup postgresql database. I've added these strings to radiusd.conf:

modules {
sql sql1 {
server="myfirstserver.example"
}
sql sql2 {
server="mysecondserver.example"
}
always handled {
rcode = handled
accounting {
redundant {
sql1 sql2 handled }
}

Is that all i have to add to teach freeradius to look after mysecondserver.example in case of firs one's fail?

Edgars