Hi,

I'm trying to use FreeRadius-1.0.0-pre3 on Solaris7.
I find the compilation problem described last November
for 0.9.3 still exists in 1.0.0-pre3, namely configure is
trying to link -lcrypto -lssl (wrong order) instead of using
-lssl -lcrypto.
In contrast to last november's patch, I tried to get away with
just changing aclocal.m4 (changing AC_SMART_CHECK_LIB
to always add new libraries in front of the already known ones,
since that order seems much more reasonable anyway,  and
since meanwhile more configure's (in subdirs) are depending
on SSL), but now I get linker command lines containing
"-lssl -lcrypto -L_OpenSSL_Lib_Directory -lssl -lcrypto"
which fails with "library -lssl: not found". I'm lost...

Any idea how to make FreeRADIUS compile with OpenSSL support
enabled?

            Regards,
                     Stefan
       TIA,