OS = Solaris 9
ver = freeradius-1.0.0-pre3

I'm trying to get FreeRadius to strip the realm from the User-Name before it proxies to another server.  My attr_rewrite is as follows:

        attr_rewrite RmRealm {
                attribute = User-Name
                searchin = packet
                searchfor = "^(+.)@mydomain.net"
                replacewith = "%{1}"
                ignore_case = yes
                new_attribute = no
                max_matches = 1
                append = no
        }

When I place the server in debug mode I see that FreeRadius does check the rule but its not matching:
modcall: entering group pre-proxy for request 2
  modcall[pre-proxy]: module "RmRealm" returns noop for request 2
User-Name = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
I have tried these different searchfor fields:

searchfor = "@mydomain.net"
searchfor = "^([EMAIL PROTECTED]).*"
searchfor = "(+.)@mydomain.net"
searchfor = "*"
searchfor = "(+.)[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

None of them worked.

I have also tried changing the searchin field to 'proxy' with the same results.

According to all the documentation I found in the man pages and lists this should work.  I also checked the change log for 1.0.0 and I didn't see anything that might fix my problem.

Any help provided would be greatly appreciated!!

If I left any needed details out please let me know and I will post them ASAP.

Trevor Eberl