a schema is a set of tables within a database.
you can have identical table structure and names in each schema.
you would need to fully specify the tables when referring to them.
not 'users' , which is really 'public.users' ,
but for customer foo you could have 'foo.users' and customer baz
'baz.users'. the customer each have rights in their respective schema.

the
code doesnt work that way right now....

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html