Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your help! I find wath was going wrong!!!

It was missing just one thing in my httpd.conf

The php was like this:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
    AddType application/x-tar .tgz
    AddType image/bmp .bmp

And I put this

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .phtml
    AddType application/x-tar .tgz
    AddType image/bmp .bmp
It is very funny because I uncomment the php3 lines in my apache, and when I restart it I receive A LOT of errors!
But now everything is working!
Thanks! ;)

PageData Radius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry I didn't explain very well. We got the error with it trying to download the buttons.php3 instead of showing the buttons on the left column and when we changed the php.conf file to allow php3 files and restarted apache then we did not get those errors. I can't remember if it also gave the error line  ../conf/config.php3 line 8.

Try creating a test php3 file in your /var/www directory to make sure your apache is loading php3 type files correctly. For example, create a file called index.php3 and in it put <?php phpinfo(); ?>
Restart apache and try bringing up the index.php3 file in a browser.

We installed in /usr/local/dialup_admin and created symbolic links in /var/www/html/dialup_admin