>Michael Griego <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Question:
>> Looking through the code, the fragment member of tls_session_t is a flag
>> that is either set to 0 or 1 in various places (depending on whether or
>> not there are more fragments to send).  In this case, won't the above
>> always match?  (ie tls_session->fragment will always be 0 or greater
>> than 0: 1)
>
>  Good point.  We can then delete that check.
>
>  I'm prepared to add the patch, I just haven't had the time to check
>if it breaks EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, or PEAP.  If you have time to check
>those, then go ahead and commit the change.
>
>  Alan DeKok.

So will it be:
        case handshake:
                if (tls_session->info.handshake_type == finished) {
                        DEBUG2("  rlm_eap_tls: ack handshake is finished");
                        return EAPTLS_SUCCESS;
                }

                DEBUG2("  rlm_eap_tls: ack handshake fragment handler");
                /* Fragmentation handler, send next fragment */
                return EAPTLS_REQUEST;

        default:
                DEBUG2("  rlm_eap_tls: ack default");
                radlog(L_ERR, "rlm_eap_tls: Invalid ACK received: %d",
                       tls_session->info.content_type);
                return EAPTLS_FAIL;

or will it be:
        case handshake:
                if (tls_session->info.handshake_type == finished) {
                        DEBUG2("  rlm_eap_tls: ack handshake is finished");
                        return EAPTLS_SUCCESS;
                }

        default:
                DEBUG2("  rlm_eap_tls: ack default");
                radlog(L_ERR, "rlm_eap_tls: Invalid ACK received: %d",
                       tls_session->info.content_type);
                return EAPTLS_FAIL;
        }

Joey