Sorry I haven't checked this yes.  I'll be testing it today.  We just
got done with a major electrical repair on campus.  They took down the
power to the entire campus for about 36 hours, so we had to power down
our entire infrastructure then bring it back up yesterday.  Suffice it
to say that this weekend has been a long one.

--Mike

--

--Mike