Maybe you can give a little more information as to what I need to do
to compile pam-radius? If I copy it to it's own subdirectory and try
and compile it I standalone I get:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] pam-radius]# make
cc -Wall -fPIC -c pam_radius_auth.c -o pam_radius_auth.o
In file included from pam_radius_auth.c:63:
pam_radius_auth.h:22:20: radius.h: No such file or directory
In file included from pam_radius_auth.h:23,
                 from pam_radius_auth.c:63:
/usr/include/md5.h:27: error: syntax error before "UINT4"

If I modify CFLAGS in Makefile  to -I /path/to/freeradius/includes and
run make I get:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] pam-radius]# make
cc -Wall -fPIC -I /root/freeradius-1.0.0/src/include -c
pam_radius_auth.c -o pam_radius_auth.o
pam_radius_auth.c:163: error: syntax error before "ipstr2long"
pam_radius_auth.c:163: warning: return type defaults to `int'
pam_radius_auth.c: In function `ipstr2long':
pam_radius_auth.c:168: error: `UINT4' undeclared (first use in this function)

I can tell my environment is messed up, I just don't know what I need
to do to fix it.

Thanks,
Roger

-