I am running freeradius 1.0.0 intergrated with mysql 4.0 for authentication and accounting. I have installed and configured the dialup_admin package to allow for web interface management of the server, but it does not seem to work. I am able to test the server and get a "successful authentication" result, but that is all that works. clicking all other buttons just give me BLANK pages.
I believe I have successfully enabled php support on my server, because I am able to run other php applications.

Can anyone give me  a starting point to get this working?

Herbert Maosa.