No, the other php apps do not use mysql. But now how do I check/enable mysql support in php?

Thanks

Herbert.
Kostas Kalevras wrote:

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Herbert Maosa wrote:

I am running freeradius 1.0.0 intergrated with mysql 4.0 for
authentication and accounting. I have installed and configured the
dialup_admin package to allow for web interface management of the
server, but it does not seem to work. I am able to test the server and
get a "successful authentication" result, but that is all that works.
clicking all other buttons just give me BLANK pages.
I believe I have successfully enabled php support on my server, because
I am able to run other php applications.

Can anyone give me a starting point to get this working?

Do the other php applications also use mysql? Make sure that you have mysql support enabled in php.

Herbert Maosa.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-- Kostas Kalevras Network Operations Center [EMAIL PROTECTED] National Technical University of Athens, Greece Work Phone: +30 210 7721861 'Go back to the shadow' Gandalf