"Michael Markstaller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anyway, I've also RSA ACE SecurID users in my ACS which I need to send
> to the ACE-server (speaking RADIUS) for authentication; this also works
> fine with a realm (@ace) for testing but my problem is, that this means
> telling several hundred users to append @ace to their username.

  Or, create a radius-specific "group" file (see "man rlm_passwd"),
and put those users in that group.  You'll have to create a new
attribute for the group name, see raddb/dictionary.

ATTRIBUTE       Local-Group     3000    string

  Then, in the "users" file, do:

#---
DEFAULT Local-Group == "ace", Proxy-To-Realm := "ace"

#---

  And set up the "ace" realm.

> - I remember to have read from Alan that Proxy-To-Realm is not
> recommended somehow

  No, using it is fine.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html