Alan,

>   The server writes data to radutmp ONLY
> if it receives accounting packets.
>   Check that the server is receiving accounting packets...

checked it and found, that the firewall blocked port 1813... Didn't know
that.
Now the radutmp-file ist maintained very well.

One more question, as radutmp is now available:

As I wrote, I want to limit the number of logins for a particular client
In the file 'users', I added the following entry:

[...]
foo User-Password == "bar", Simultaneous-Use := 1
        Port-Limit = 1
[...]

Dialin via two separate connections, the second one will not be allowed
(Simultaneous-Use := 1). Works fine and reliable, exactly what I want.

But if I'm using Multilink PPP, then in 9 of 10 cases I'm still allowed to
use both channels - and that's not want I want.
I searched and found the parameter Port-Limit, but it seems, that it this
doesn't have any effect. I still can use both ISDN-channels for dialin.
Did I made a mistake or where else do I have to look?

Thanks.

Markus

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html