Kostas Kalevras wrote:

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Evren Yurtesen wrote:

Yeah well, do you have the accounting table filled with some stuff?
Actually the thing is that I get empty statistics when I enter a
username etc. I get this problem that whatever I enter to forms do not
work. If I enter the username to the URL like ?login=username then it
works...?!
Is that the same problem you are having?

Can you try the latest dialupadmin from the cvs?
Do you see this problem in all the forms and with all variables?
What php version are you using?

Well, the latest CVS version works fine... Sorry, I just tried the one in the 1.0.0 release before...

Evren