Hallo!

My server works fine but there are some little dialupadmin-problems left on the website:

1) The "check server" Button does not work. It shows the user (from admin.conf) but no "successfull" or anything else). I added the server-secret, the testuser and password in admin.conf). The testuser was also added to the mysql DBs....

2) The "Statistics" Button brings downloads that counts much to fast: Users connect for one or two minutes with downloads about 3000 MB!!!

3) The "User-statistics" and "online Users" "bad users" and "failed logins" are empty..... but we have lots of satisfied customers, connecting daily.....

I need some hint to configer the dialupadmin correct....?!

Thanks in advance, Flo