"Stefan B. Jonsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to configure the following scenario for a school network, this has
> taken too long and lots of reading with out resault.

  You're probably focussing on a solution, rather than the problem.

> Macaddress is verified through Freeradius looking up in LDAP server to give
> WiFi access

  That can be done.  Are you planning on using *only* MAC address to
grant users access to the network?  I would not recommend doing that.

> Then user is authenticated on PPTP VPN again towards the LDAP using
> Freeradius

  If the VPN client supports RADIUS authentication, yes.

  But why use a VPN?  Why not just use EAP-TTLS, or EAP-PEAP?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html