Hi,

I want to use automativ wep key rotation using an EAP-TLS setup. My NAS (Cisco AP 340) supports an option named "Broadcast WEP Key rotation interval (sec)". Setting this value to 300 I expected that my radius debug log reports new requests every 5 minutes. But I can see no requests at all (except for the first EAP-TLS authentication).

I am a newbie to radius, so I wonder if I should see those "rotation-requests"?

--
Regards
Christoph Litauer