On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Christoph Litauer wrote:

> I want to use automativ wep key rotation using an EAP-TLS setup. My NAS
> (Cisco AP 340) supports an option named "Broadcast WEP Key rotation
> interval (sec)". Setting this value to 300 I expected that my radius
> debug log reports new requests every 5 minutes. But I can see no
> requests at all (except for the first EAP-TLS authentication).

At least on my IOS based 1200 access points, broadcast key rotation is
different than TKIP. In the 1200 GUI there is a radio button to select
"Cipher" and a drop down list that includes TKIP+WEP 128 or 40.

Im also under the impression that the broadcast key rotation is more of a
Cisco thing, and if you have more than Cisco clients its best to turn it
off.

Joe Matuscak
Rohrer Corporation
717 Seville Road