Title: Nachricht
Gurus,

I'll need a RADIUS Proxy sytsem wich is able to proxy requests qualified by
-usernam,
-called-station-id,
-source IP,
to some other RADIUS servers.

The big thing is: it must be fault tolerant and must proxy some thousends of requests per second (starting with 1000 complete sessions: Auth, Acct-Start, Acct-Stop).
Would Freeradius be able to do this?
Is there a nearly equivalent implementation around there?
What would be the HW requirement?

I'm thinking about an infrastucture of some loadbalancers hiding some systems to do the proxying.
I don't need any HD writings for logfiles or sessiond data. The receivers of the packets will take care of the date. Logfiles for debug will be used sometimes.

Thank You
Stefan

<<children1.gif>>