-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alan DeKok
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 10:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: access-challenge question

"Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> First, I am new to the RADIUS protocol, and appreciate your help.  I'm
> working with a python web-interface and a remote server running
> freeradius-current.  Using the web-interface, I'm trying to get the client
> to print very verbose information about the transaction with the server
(as
> verbose as possible).

  I suggest asking the authors of the python code how to get debugging
information from the client.  This has nothing to do with FreeRADIUS.

> I believe I need to print more detail about the client side.

  So... fix the client, or ask the people who wrote the client to fix
it.

> Any advise on getting more verbose/complete output from the client
> side is much appreciated.

  Ask the people who wrote the client.  Don't ask here, I doubt anyone
here can help you.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html