Gurus,

I've had some problems related to 'Accounting to SQL' toppic.
I was able to fix it, but having a look into my stored emails from this
list, this might be usefull for somebody of you:

I wanted to log accounting information to the radacct table in my mysql
database.  I had set up the accounting section in
my radiusd.conf file as follows:
accounting {
                      acct_unique
                      detail
                      unix
                      sql
                      radutmp
                   }

Everything worked fine, beside the fact, that nothing was written into the
radacct table.
'radiusd -X' displays the incoming Accountings, but there wasn't any SQL
call issued.

Then I've seen an entry 'module unix returned fail for request ...'.
I've disabled the 'unix' module in the accounting session of my radiusd.conf
and then my first accounting data were written into the db.

After looking, what 'unix' does, I figured out, that there is a file called
'radwtmp' to be written.
This file had a size of '0' and rw-r----- as rights matrix.
I've deleted the file, reanimated the 'unix' module and restarted the
radiusd.

Everithing works fine now.

Thanks to the List,
I've learned a lot