[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Thanks for the info. I will include an entire list of the RADIUS
> available on Andreas Wolf's site for setting up an OS X client,
> AirPort Basestation and Radius.

  So... as I asked before, what are you trying to do?  That web site
is nice, but there's no reason to believe you've followed it's
instructions exactly.

  You're not using EAP-TLS.  Are you trying to use EAP-TLS, or
something else?  The debug log CLEARLY shows the server doing EAP-MD5.
Why have you configured the server to do EAP-MD5 if you're trying to
do EAP-TLS?

> Tue Nov  9 11:52:52 2004 : Debug:   modsingle[authorize]: calling files
> (rlm_files) for request 5
> Tue Nov  9 11:52:52 2004 : Debug:     users: Matched DEFAULT at 152
> Tue Nov  9 11:52:52 2004 : Debug:     users: Matched DEFAULT at 171
> Tue Nov  9 11:52:52 2004 : Debug:     users: Matched shay at 216

  What do those entries do?  They're not in the default configuration.

  I can't read your mind.  You need to explain what you're doing, how
you've configured the server, and exactly what is going on.  If you
answer half of my questions, and respond with the minimal possible
information, it will be impossible for me to help you.

> Tue Nov  9 11:52:52 2004 : Debug:   Not-EAP proxy set.  Not composing EAP

  That message is set only if you're doing EAP-TTLS, with tunneled
EAP-MD5, where you're trying to proxy the inner session to another
RADIUS server.

  I have no idea how you managed to get the server to produce that
message.  And until you describe your configuration in terms other
than "I followed a web page', it's impossible to help you.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html