What happens if you do this.

Add the following to ldap.attrmap

checkItem       Pool-Name               supannaffectation

Then remove all those users file entries with Ldap-Group, so it just does
an LDAP lookup, not specifically matching on groups.

This should pool the supannafecction attribute from ldap and make that the
Pool-Name check item, which should then fire ippool.

-Dusty Doris