Michael:

I don't know how my colleague got this file, but on the very first line shows the CVS automated changelog with your name and the date:

/*
* rlm_chap.c
*
* Version:  $Id: rlm_digest.c,v 1.5 2004/05/15 14:57:41 mgriego Exp $
*

. . .

For me is a mistery, because I imagine that if Digest MD5 would be a problem for other people, you should have noticed (Prabhan was asking if you supported it, maybe he has problems too).

If I use the "official" file, Digest MD5 doesn't work for me, that's for sure. Only if I rebuild using the patch file you created.

Anyway, I already sent the patched file. I'm trying to get more info on how this file was obtained. If you want to investigate more, or if more people ask about "Digest-MD5", don't hesitate in contacting me.

Cheers,

Antonio Martinez