Hi

How would I deny access to a NAS for a group of users.

I am using LDAP user and groups and mysql for accounting with
freeradius. I have some users that are part of "nodialup" group. I want
to deny them access to a few of our access servers but allow access to
the other access server on the network.

I want to deny them access to our dialup access servers, but allow them
access to our ADSL access servers.

I have a group "nodialup" if a user is a member of this group how do I
deny them access?

I don't want to add the other users to groups. I just want to
specifically deny these users who are a member of this group access to
the dialup. Is this possible with huntgroups? Can't seem to get my head
around how to do this. Probably starring me in the face or am I going about
this wrong.

Thanks for any help.

Regards
Daniel