You can do this.

First setup two different tables for auth.  Maybe cedt_authcheck and
ece_authcheck.  Setup your permissions to modify those tables
appropriately in mysql.

Then in sql.conf, comment out the authcheck_table variable and create two
new ones.

ie:

cedt_authcheck = "cedt_authcheck"
ece_authcheck = "ece_authcheck"

Then in the authorize_check_query, use a UNION statement.

ie:

authorize_check_query = "(SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM
${cedt_authcheck} WHERE Username = '{SQL-User-Name}' ORDER by id) UNION
(SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM ${ece_authcheck} WHERE
UserName = '{SQL-User-Name}' ORDER by id)"

This will make radius do two queries, one for each table and do a union on
them.  This will allow you to check two different tables for each login
and you can assign permissions to modify those to only certain users in
each department.

Do something similar for your reply_queries, by creating two seperate
reply tables and running a UNION on them.

 -Dusty Doris

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html