bhalchandra sawant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am configuring Freeradius with Mysql.  I think I
> have configured correctly, as I am not getting any
> error message in debugging mode.  The result is as
> below :

  No, it isn't.  You've shown the debug log from the server starting
up, and information from the client showing that it received an Access-Reject.

  You have NOT shown the debug from from the server, when it receives
the client's Access-Request, and WHY the server decides to send an
Access-Reject.  Without that information, it's impossible to know
what's going on, and why.

  Please READ the debug log.  Posting bits to the list won't help.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html