Hi:

      I am new to radius, after reading info for couple of days, eventually i able to make radius work for basic purpose. Now i just use it to authorize and accounting the normal telnet service. I think this question should ask before some where but i cant find it... hope u all can advise...

      1. Now  i only wish to allow some PC login based on Calling-Station-Id. So how to build list for Calling-Station-Id,  any suggestion ? From mailing list i know probably can use the checkval module to compare the value. But where to configure checkval module ? Any body got any example to share.?

      2. Radius also receive the accounting packet from the cisco router, besides, the router also send the command list which used by the user to radius. so any way to let radius log the command list info from router..?

     Thanks and have a nice day.

Regards
HSL