Hello,

I've changed ldap.attrmap to include:
checkItem       Pool-Name                       supannaffectation
That item is case insensitive as an ldap search

1.
I have to check now all the values of suppannaffectation to see if it's case sensitive. Is there a way to tell rlm_ippool to compare unsensitive?.
Is it possible to have the same pool Db for several pools (seems not but there is no doc, as there threads around the db database).

2.
What is the way to say, if the pool dose not exist: take this one.

3.
Last question: In our Cisco 3015, we can add another radius server for redundancy. Is there a way to synchronise the pools between them ( a radius master with slaves ..)

Thanks

Dom

--
Dominique LALOT Ingénieur Système Réseau CISCAM Pole Réseau
Université de la Méditerranée http://annuaire.univ-mrs.fr/showuser.php?uid=lalot