Thor Spruyt wrote:

> When when the user is valid (correct username and password from the
> database), but the external script rejects the user, freeradius doesn't go
> through the post-auth section and doesn't store the info in the database.

When I submitted the patch to process post-auth when the user is
rejected, I didn't notice there are more than one "return" statement
in the function to do an "Access-Reject".

The problem you ran into has exactly the same cause as bug #149 in
bugzilla. I'm going to write a patch which corrects both your problem
and bug #149 when I have some free time. I hope I can do this before
the 1.0.2 is released...

--
Nicolas Baradakis