The approach I would use is to include in the users file:

default    Auth-type := System
        Exec-Program-Wait = '/etc/raddb/local'

Then for local.c (very simplistic version based on my recollection of your needs)

#include <stdio.h>

int main (int argc, char *argv[], char *envp[])
{
        char *str;

        str = getenv ("USER_NAME");
        if (strlen(str) != 8) return 1;

        str = getenv ("USER_PASSWORD");
        if (strlen(str) !=16) return 1;
        return 0;
}

I don't recall the sizes you need so made them up.

Use radclient to test it. There examples somewhere in the distribution on how to do that. The one problem you will find is picking a secret such that the encrypted size of the desired password is the required size. I have no idea how to do that. Passwords are encrypted - not sent in the clear so the size of the encrypted password may have no obvious relationship to the size of the password.