Alan DeKok wrote:
Chris Riley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm setting up freeradius, but our passwords are stored in a
non-standard format. It's no problem to write a perl script to handle
figuring out if a given user/password pair is OK, but I haven't been
able to figure out how to get freeradius to run this program to
verify the user. Ideally this could be done as a DEFAULT so I
wouldn't have to list all users in the user file.

DEFAULT Auth-Type := Accept
Exec-Program-Wait = "/path/to/program args args"

Alan DeKok.

It's funny to notice that sometimes they say "We want to get rid of Exec-Program(-Wait)" and other times they say "Use Exec-Program(-Wait)" :)

--
Regards,

Thor Spruyt
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: www.thor-spruyt.com
M: +32 (0)475 67 22 65
Bestel nu uw exemplaar van Operationele verkoop (Walter Spruyt -
Liesbeth Huysmans) via www.salesguide.be Ontdek de Telenet Hotspot
service op www.telenet.be/hotspots