"Nick Marino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a situation with users being able to login using various case letters
> in there logins and bypassing  Simultaneous Use even though  Simultaneous
> Use is in effect.

  Yeah... I've been discussing some changes to radutmp with Kostas
that will also fix that problem.

  The issue is that the NAS is case-sensitive, so the server has to
remember what case the user logged in with, otherwise radutmp won't
work.  But the server is case in-sensitive, because you don't care if
it's 'dean" or "Dean".

  The only solution in the current server is to forcibly change all
usernames to one case.  "checkrad" won't work sometimes then, as it
will ask the NAS for "dean" when "DEAN" is the name used to log in.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html