On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Tim Winders schrieb:

I have tried LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/ssl I have tried

--with-openssl-libraries=/usr/local/ssl/lib and
--with-openssl-includes=/usr/local/ssl/include, I have
tried creating
symlinks to the openssl files to the /usr/local/lib
directory, all to no
avail.

This is on a Tru64 5.1b system.  What else can I try to
make eap/tls
build?

Probably something is trying to use the libs in wrong order (-lcrypto -lssl instead of -lssl -lcrypto). LIBS="-lssl -lcrypto" ./configure ... might help.

Yes, that seemed to help. Tooks lots of manual work to get it all together, but I now have a working radiusd with EAP support. Unfortuantely, I can't seem to get PEAP working. The server is complaining about a client certificate, like I was using EAP/TLS rather than EAP/PEAP.

--

Tim Winders
Associate Dean of Information Technology