Hi

I tried FR now with EAP/TLS but after starting with -X -A the output is

rlm_eap: Failed to link EAP-Type/tls: rlm_eap_tls.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
radiusd.conf[9]: eap: Module instantiation failed.

I installed the debian package for openssl and also freeradius with
mysql and ldap.
freeradius:/usr/tmp# dpkg -l|grep freeradius
ii  freeradius     1.0.1-1        a high-performance and highly
configurable R
ii  freeradius-dia 1.0.1-1        set of PHP scripts for administering a
FreeR
ii  freeradius-lda 1.0.1-1        LDAP module for FreeRADIUS server
ii  freeradius-mys 1.0.1-1        MySQL module for FreeRADIUS server

I wanna use the FR to authenticate a wireless client (ibook with
MACOSX), the NAS is a simple Accesspoint from a german vendor.

How can i fix the rlm_eap_tls.so problem, there is no one file with this
name at my system. Is it better to build all this from source ?

thx in advance

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html