I feel uncomfortable with something happening with logging occured.
When talking about auth this might be ok, for acct it is definitely not.
My opinion is: waht couldn't get logged shouldn't happen and when
replying before *trying* to log this cannot be garuateed. performance
shouldn't affect interity.. just my two cents ;)

Michael

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html