On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Cris Boisvert wrote:

Dialup admin wonʼt connect to the mysql database on the server I have.. its
running freeradius  on fedora core 3

The radius server will connect to the database although dialup admin wonʼt .

Enable debug mode. Make sure you have mysql enabled in php If you are using localhost make sure php uses the same socket file as freeradius check the settings in admin.conf... Can't think of anything else.

I pulled the config from another machine that is setup the same way..

I checked the user and pass and they are correct. I turned register globals
on already..(just in case)

Any recommendations?

Thanx

Cris

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.296 / Virus Database: 265.6.0 - Release Date: 12/17/2004

-- Kostas Kalevras Network Operations Center [EMAIL PROTECTED] National Technical University of Athens, Greece Work Phone: +30 210 7721861 'Go back to the shadow' Gandalf