Carl Peterson wrote:
I am working on writing it as we speak.  Current release is
phpMyPrepaid-0.1.2.  It actually works with a MySQL database and
inserts the users into the radcheck table.  Hourly cards work but I
haven't figured out the post-auth stuff in Freeradius for daily cards
yet.  You can grab the current release off of my development server
at: http://cpete.com/prepaidAdmin/  I am moving things over to
http://jabali.net/~carl this week.  All new releases, changelogs, etc
will be hosted there.

I read something about using Post-Auth for setting expiration date/time.
In my opinion, the Accounting-Start should be used for this purpose, since an authentication doesn't neccessarily mean a session!

--
Regards,

Thor Spruyt
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: www.thor-spruyt.com
M: +32 (0)475 67 22 65
Bestel nu uw exemplaar van Operationele verkoop (Walter Spruyt -
Liesbeth Huysmans) via www.salesguide.be Ontdek de Telenet Hotspot
service op www.telenet.be/hotspots