Hi,

we are using freeradius-1.0.0, but to kill user sessions on the radius server manually, I always used radzap from freeradius-0.7. No other radzap-version since then - including 1.0.0 - ever worked in my setups.

But now I have a problem. We added some new querie statements in the radiusd.conf/sql.conf, which radzap (0.7) can't parse any longer, when it reads these confs at start-up.

So I would like to get radzap (1.0.0) to run. Therefore I started the debug mode with radiusd -X. When I use the old radzap, I see the generated stop-packet coming in - that is the expected behaviour.

But when I use radzap from release 1.0.0 (in the same way), there is NO incoming stop-packet in the debug log. - And the invoked command shows the following:

test-radius:# radzap 211.34.61.119 268566633
Thu Dec 30 16:40:08 2004 : Info: Starting - reading configuration files ...
test-radius:#

It seems, the radzap command instantly quits while reading some configuration files.

What is wrong with the newer radzap versions?

I'm not a C-programmer - is the only solution for me, to build a workaround with "radclient", which imitates radzap?

Regards,
Oliver