Dustin Doris wrote:
Before proxying to a specific realm, I want to replace the value of
one attribute with the value of another attribute, no matter what
it contains.
Looking at preproxy_users description in raddb, it looks like this
might
be what you are after.

Yes indeed, but actually I can't figure out how to tell the module to put the value of the Wispr-Location-Id attribute into the Called-Station-Id attribute...

I was just able to get it working on a test box. Here is what I did.

radiusd.conf

under the files section, make sure you have it setup to read that file

files {
preproxy_usersfile = ${confdir}/preproxy_users

I didn't know this existed. I'm working with the attr_filter module.

under the pre_proxy section, make sure you have files listed

pre_proxy {
files

I guess the rules will only be applied for auth packets, not for acct packets.

in preproxy_users, add it in the same syntax as the example, replacing
User-Name with the WISPr

DEFAULT
       Called-Station-Id := `%{WISPr-Location-ID}`

Those are backticks right?
I tried backticks with the attr_filter module, but the result is an empty string!

Make sure your dictionary file is including the wispr dictionary

$INCLUDE dictionary.wispr

Sure, that's ok.

--
Regards,

Thor Spruyt
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: www.thor-spruyt.com
M: +32 (0)475 67 22 65
Bestel nu uw exemplaar van Operationele verkoop (Walter Spruyt -
Liesbeth Huysmans) via www.salesguide.be Ontdek de Telenet Hotspot
service op www.telenet.be/hotspots